Pages

19 Apr 2015

The B&W Photography Project 19/04/15

These pictures were taken when we went for a walk in the woods earlier this week. I think they work quite well in black and white. This wooded area was really pretty and Alessa really enjoyed exploring it. Although she was disappointed not to see any horses as there were hoof prints on the ground she loves horses. 


This picture is similar to a canvas I have in my bedroom the canvas is in colour but I have often thought it would look better in black and white and after seeing how this picture turned out I think I may get this one printed and framed and put it in its place.


This picture I love the look of all the branches against the sky and plan to return to wood once the leaves are on tree to retake this and see if it works as well.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed these photos. x



 photo 4d06e438-4e6a-4f3b-88b2-0c1093350397_zps361ad0e9.jpg