Pages

1 Dec 2014

First week back on track?


This week I have managed to get out and walk everyday (except Sunday) I have more than met my walking goal for each day. I took the picture above on one of those walks. I have clocked up more than 85,000 steps. I plan to keep this up next week too.
Eating has be a bit hit and miss but better than previous weeks. I have tried to be more aware of what I am eating and when.

Near the end of this week I got a message to say my wedding dress has arrived. I have arranged to pick it up Wednesday 10th. This will give me a chance to hopefully lose the weight I have gained since ordering the dress. It is around 6lbs and although I know that wont make much difference I will feel better within myself.

I didn't lose any weight this week but that may be down to that TOM so will keep plodding forward and aim to rectify that for next week.

This week I have my cousin who is a fantastic hairdresser and now make up artist is coming to do my hair trial. Can't wait to see what miracle she works on my hair. I have very think coarse curly/frizzy hair which doesn't like to be told what to do. If I can get a picture I will include it on my next post.

I am going to have to fit my walking in around other things this week and I also didn't get much walking done today so will have to make it up throughout the week. I will get some steps in this Sunday too as my daughter has a Christmas party at my partners work so we will be walking there and back. I am aiming for 90,000 steps this week lets see if I can achieve it?

How is your week going? Let me know in the comments.

Thank you for reading. x