Pages

9 Nov 2014

Let's do this!!

It been a while since I wrote a post and every time I get a new follower I feel guilty for not posting anything.

So here's a quick update on how life is. I have gained 10 lbs since September. I have had my dress fitting and unless I want to squeeze into the dress I need to get rid of the 10 lbs.

I plan on sticking with myfitnesspal and calorie counting. I also plan on improving my walking. My daughter is in nursery 5 afternoons for 3 hours so I plan to do my walks then. That will allow me to get more steps done in a shorter time than if I was taking my daughter along. I had hoped to get back on track a standard week but my daughter has been ill and I have had to focus on her.

Wedding plans are good got a few things still to sort out. Booked for my hair trial beginning of December. Dress should arrive about then too. Meeting with registrar to decide on vows and order of service. Planing on having a remembrance candles does those who are no longer with us and possibly a hand fastening done.

Contraceptive rod was removed last week so baby making can commence although not the main focus for now.

How are you? How do you stay focus and motivated?

Thanks for reading. x