Pages

21 Apr 2014

Motivational Monday


This week started of good but then it just went down hill. Rather than breaking the days down like previous weeks. I am just going to draw a line under it and move on.

This week I am going back to 1420 calories and increase the number of calories burned each day to 2500. I also am going to increase the number of steps I do per day from 10,000 to 12,000. I am also going back to posting each meal at the time of eating rather than a collage at the end of the day.

I had a look at my posts from this time last year and my motivation was starting to dwindle, I am determined that this year will not go the same way. I have around 20lb still to lose and I will do it before July.

This week I had decided not to weigh in but pretending last week didn't happen won't do me any good. I am trying to change my bad habits so I have to face up to my bad weeks.

So this week's weigh in results are I gained 0.6lbs which isn't as bad as I was expecting and which also may mean it will get me next week. This week I have to stick to my plan.

This week will be better thanks for reading. x