Pages

12 Nov 2013

A little update.

Sorry I have been MIA for the past few weeks. I lost my motivation and it has taken this long to spur myself to do something.
Tonight I signed up for Weight Watchers online and weighed myself. Although I havent gained a lot of weight I am still in the 160s. My goal this time is to take baby steps starting with getting into the 150s. I would like to do this before christmas but if that's not possible then at least the lower 160s. I have downloaded the app and dug out my cook books from before. I am going to flick through them tomorrow and plan out my meals.

I am going to stick to the same blog post format motivational Monday, waffling Wednesday and food Friday. 
If you have any tips or tricks feel free to leave in the comments. How is your journey going?
Thanks for reading. x