Pages

24 Oct 2013

Waffling Wednesday (on a Thursday)

Todays post is going to be a review of my exercise bike. 

I purchased the bike from Ace 24 for £60 which is about average for one of these. It has the built in counter and resistance adjuster. The seat also has several different height settings.

At a moderate pace I can burn approximately 400 calories in an hour. The only draw back with the bike I have found and my partner agrees the seat is too hard. After 15 minutes your bum is completely numb so you try to do the hour without moving around on the seat. In all honesty it wasn't bought for comfort and considering the price cant grumble.

The main reason for the purchase was that in the winter I find it hard to exercise outside. So this will allow me to continue in all weathers. 

Unfortunately at the moment I cant say if it is helping with weight loss as I haven't been using it long.
I hope you enjoyed this post and sorry it was late.

Thanks for reading. X