Pages

9 May 2013

Back on the wagon day 3

Today I had to go for my monthly blood test and then into town for a few bits so took the opportunity to pack lunch and walk there and back. It took about 2.5 hours.

I also managed to stay under calories which I am really pleased with. I had bought my daughter a large cup cake which she decided she didn't like I took one bite and realised what I was doing so put it back in its paper for my partner. I am really trying to get on top of the unconscious eating as that is my biggest stumbling block.

I also did an unofficial midweek weigh-in which said I was down 2lb which is a nice boost and although not definite it means I am moving in the right direction.

Tomorrow I have a mountain of laundry to do so not sure how much walking I will get in but hoping to get out in the afternoon for a bit.