Pages

12 May 2013

Back on the wagon day 6

Today could have gone better my daughter is still under the weather so working with less than normal sleep. That is not an excuse to eat poorly but but it may be a contributor as will as TOM.

The actual meal parts I did quite well but then I had a mint Choc milkshake from Millie's (no idea how many calories were in it) then not one but two cream slices which I knew I shouldn't have bought.

Today was a blip and will not be allowed to continue on. Tomorrow is my weigh-in night so lots of water tomorrow to make sure there is no bloating and nothing that I don't know the calories for.

On a totally unrelated subject my house move is no further forward. The lady we are now hoping to swap with had her house inspection the other day and it failed, she is now in the process of putting right the issues which are to be checked again on Tuesday. Until that part is passed we can't move onto electrical checks. I had hoped to be moving the 20th of  this month that now looks unlikely so hoping for 27th or at a push the 3rd of June.

I am so fed up of the smell of cardboard and having to hunt for this because it was packed months ago and now I needed it.

Any way before I start rambling on I am going to conclude this evening post with the mantra

"I can do better".