Pages

22 Apr 2013

Weigh-in number 15

Stop the excuses!!

I really didn't want to do this post because no matter what I say at the end of the day its just an excuse. This week I gained 1lb which is not acceptable I know why of course I ate mindlessly and didn't move. Not the combination required for weight loss.

I feel I need to learn how to focus on more than one task. I spent the beginning of the week looking for someone else to swap homes with and let stress eating take over. I have now found someone and at least for next week I can hopefully focus on my eating we have a lot of gardening to get done this week so I am going to help my partner tackle that.

I know that once we are moved that my weight loss will become priority again but I want to work on my making it a priority now. I have all the tools and plenty thing that would work as alternative workouts I just need to stay motivate and conscious of what I am eating.

This past week I didn't track any meals in fact there were days I didn't even log into my fitness pal. I don't want to write posts that are about gaining weigh losing focus or making excuses. They wont motivate anyone least of all me.

There aren't any pictures this week of the pretty scenery from my walks because I did go on any and I refuse to take a picture of my jar when I am removing an egg.  I really need to get past this half way mark and out of the obese category which will now take 3lb.

This week I must eat properly workout in some way and above all log my calories everyday!!!