Pages

28 Jan 2013

Weigh-in number 3

This week could have been so much better. Monday Tuesday and Wednesday were good and within calorie budget but Thursday and Friday were over budget. Then Saturday and Sunday were spent playing catch up.

Exercise this week was no where near the level it needs to be. To many hours spent sitting on the sofa watch TV.

I need to move more a lot more. So the plan for this week is 3 meals 2 snacks. 10000 steps everyday even if its just around the house and step ups on the stairs 10 mins twice a day.

Also the biggest thing to change this week is to get dressed everyday even if its just into sweats that way I can stick on my trainer bundles my daughter up and pound some pavement.

Right now for the weigh-in I lost another pound which I'll take but I know I can do so much better.